Technological advancements have altered many of our professional methods. Using software and applications, one can complete tasks faster, save time, cut costs and enhance the efficiency of workflows. As of 2022, almost 80% of all recruiters or human resource managers use recruiting software or tracking systems.
Recruitment software is a tool (or software) used to streamline and monitor the process of talent acquisition or professional hiring. These applications reduce the burden on hiring teams and automate processes like screening, selecting, scheduling, communication, etc.
The need for recruitment software in today’s world is indispensable. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Speed up and streamline the recruitment process
- Have a single dashboard for the recruitment-related task
- Reduce human error and the burdens of the recruiters
- Enhance communication channels, and provide a tracker for all the candidates
- Store, source data, and seek analytics to improve recruitment strategies
Top Recruiting Software in India
In India, close to 66% of large companies use recruiting software to better their results. Here are some of the most trusted and talked-about tools leveraged by most companies:
TalentPool is one of the most known software for recruiters in India. It is popular for its highly configurable nature and reliability. Known to be both secure and scalable, it helps you source candidates from many job boards at once.
The tool enables innovative filers to sort resumes, automate and schedule interviews, and contains a built-in evaluation system.
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Multiple Integrations
- Real-time reports
- Supports multiple timezones
- Excellent dedicated customer support
Not built for staffing agencies
The cost varies based on the customer’s needs. Talentpool offers three modules i.e. Startup, Standard, and Enterprise Solutions. Opt for any based on the needs of your company.
2. Zoho Recruiting
This talent acquisition system can help iron out many of the challenges faced by recruiters. Zoho Recruiting comes loaded with features backed by experience and a significant user base.
The tool can assist with a roadmap for recruiting to streamline the process. Its advanced recruit analytics help enhance the company recruiting process and provide multiple channels for sourcing candidates for a wholesome hiring experience.
- Streamlined systems; highly appreciated by past users
- Well known tool, making it easy to find support
- Highly cost-effective for large companies
- No dark mode
- The large userbase also comes with slow customer support
Plans start at $25 a month. Must contact their support team for a demo
3. LinkedIn Talent Hub
LinkedIn is the world’s most popular professional social media tool. This makes their Talent Hub a wonderful source for hiring. Additionally, it also provides insights on hiring and talent. The LinkedIn Pipeline Builder and ATS are its key features.
- Very large userbase
- Easy to find diverse candidates
- Free tool
- Heavily reliant on LinkedIn
- Hard to gain quick support and a low level of customization
Has both free and paid versions as part of a LinkedIn premium
4. Recruiter Box
With Recruit Box, the automation of hiring processes reduces your company’s dependency on the IT team. It allows for east candidate sourcing, streamlining the process, and interview scheduling.
- Very good back-end support
- Bulk upload feature for mass recruiting and screening
- Collaborative hiring tools
- Offers management tools for better communication and customization
- Confusing review process for candidates could take some time to understand.
- Past users reported issues with backups and storage.
Price is shared on request based on the requirement of the company. Must connect with them via their website for a demo or trial.
Known for its marketing-inspired recruiting approach, JobVite makes it easier to find the ideal candidate at any time of the year. It is known for its advanced analytics features that help better hiring strategies. Its built-in video screening tool is also highly advantageous.
- Ideal for small business
- Flawless mobile-friendly application
- First candidate-centric recruitment software
- Limited customization
- Not suitable for freelancer hiring
Cost shared on request after a free demo. Must contact the service team directly through the website.
This application helps to plan, optimize and execute your recruiting process. It’s popular as a Talent Acquisition Suite, identifies problem areas in the process, gives solutions to achieve an optimized hiring process, helps reduce costs, and hires the best talent.
- Voted best in 2019
- Provides alerts and notifications for better planning.
- Loaded with interview scheduling feature
- Very few bugs were reported
- Complicated user interface for first-time users
Three cost variations are available. One must contact the website for a cost on request.
WorkAble has in-built assessment tests, interview kits, and scorecards that help speed up the screening and hiring process. Its visually appealing reports are one of its unique selling propositions.
- Fully loaded with features to solve all recruitment management requirements
- High user rating
- Some bugs were reported with the bulk-emailing features
The app is available for $129 per month. A free trial is available on request.
BambooHR is known for its global reach of candidates. This application is beneficial for large companies and hiring at scale. Its reach also allows for remote hiring. It’s a popular tool known to comprise many profiles and a user-friendly application tracking system.
- Added features like payroll management
- Comprehensive data collection
- Free mobile app
- Highly-rated onboarding systems
- Lacks customization abilities
They provide plans that start at $99 per month for up to 12 employees.
9. Smart Recruiters
Smart Recruiter is a one-stop solution for all hiring requirements. It has compelling features like interviews and meeting management. The application syncs to a calendar of your preference for better schedule management.
- Fits international requirements
- Provides detailed cost of hiring
- Known for its data security
- Glitches were reported with job pipeline management
The cost is not available online. One must request the same from the website.
10. iCISM Talent Cloud
This robust application combines three flexible recruiting suites in one. The first is its large recruiters’ market that works with multiple job boards and provides recruiters with extensive choices.
The second is its communication suit for better planning and scheduling. Lastly, it has a hire-at-scale feature that enables mass recruiting.
- Has strong integrations with multiple applications
- Provides insights and analytics
- Has HR systems for added flexibility
- Unsuitable for small businesses
- No choice but to pick limited features
The app comes at a premium price of $1700 per month.
With so many options to pick from, one might feel overwhelmed and spoiled for choice. This dilemma is solvable by the process of elimination. Create a list of the required features and sort your options based on those.
Lastly, find one with comprehensive support, a talent pool that feeds your demands, and many reviews/testimonials online.